Come check out this beautiful older full brick ranch style home which features beautiful hardwood floors and new hardwood laminate. New updates and remodeling includes designer paint, backsplash and huge laundry room addition. Large country kitchen style with cabinets galore. Eat-in kitchen with separate formal dining room for family gatherings. Lots of privacy and huge shade trees. Attached 2-car garage with plenty of room for workshop or additional freezers. Also features a generator large enough to carry the entire house in case of power outage. Features a separate tool shed with storm shelter. All inside rooms are larger than average and you can relax on your covered back porch and listen to nature. This home features all the charm of an older country home. With just a few touch ups it could be a real showplace once again. There are 2 parcels which provides a total of 1.2 acres.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,071 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Hardwood and Carpet, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Masonry, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors